1st Weekend: 5/3/19 @ 7:00PM -10:00PM, 5/4/19 @ 1:00PM – 7:00PM, 5/5/19 @ 11:00AM – 5:00PM
2nd Weekend: 5/10/19 @ 7:00PM -10:00PM, 5/11/19 @ 1:00PM – 7:00PM, 5/12/19 @ 11:00AM – 5:00PM
Where: Firefly Hot Yoga Bar – 118 S Washington Sq, Lansing, MI 48933
Join us for two weekends of immersion training in the craft of Aerial Yoga. This immersion will introduce you to the art of aerial yoga and give you the beginning skills to teach aerial yoga classes. In addition, this technique training will develop and fine tune the skills necessary to be a connected and dynamic teacher, bringing new dimensions to your practice and classes.
We will cover:
- Beginning skills and sequence.
- Postures and movements.
- Cues and safety
- Rigging equipment
- Yamas & Niyamas
Requirements To Attend:
1) Have knowledge and/or certification in yoga, group fitness or wellness. Yoga certification IS REQUIRED to receive your endorsement, but not to attend our program.
2) Aerial experience is highly recommended
3) Mentoring hours will be encouraged but requirements are up to individual studios where you will be teaching.
4) We highly recommend mentoring with a senior teacher after training ends.
Training will take place at Firefly Hot Yoga Bar. All hours are required for endorsement.
1st Weekend: -Friday, May 3rd from 7pm -10pm -Saturday, May 4th from 1pm – 7pm -Sunday, May 5th from 11am – 5pm
2nd Weekend: -Friday, May 10thfrom 7pm -10pm -Saturday, May 11th from 1pm – 7pm -Sunday, May 12th from 11am – 5pm